Saturday, May 15, 2010

Exciting News!!

I haven't had a whole heck of a lot to post lately.  Where are those bargains hiding??  But I *do* have some exciting news.  Today I received a sample from Sand Gone and will be giving it a test drive over the next two weeks.  Why am I so excited?  Because Sand Gone has generously agreed to give one lucky reader a jar of Sand Gone!  Subscribe to A little of this A little of that... e-mail so you don't miss out on this review and giveaway!

Also, I've been in contact with YooHoo and Friends and our new little YooHoo friend is on his/her way to our home for review!  Not only am I excited to see one of these little critters in person, YooHoo will be giving one of my readers a YooHoo and Friends of their very own!  Again, make sure you subscribe to A little of this A little of that... e-mail so you don't miss out!

Last but certainly not least, I received another package in the mail today.  Man, I love good mail days!  I received my prize that I won from LeLuv.com!  I will be making a separate posting about that later. :-)

So lots of exciting stuff coming up!  Can't wait to share it with all of you.  Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  The weather couldn't have been more beautiful today!

1 comments:

QueenB said...

that IS exciting!! Congrats!!