Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Heavy Heart

I believe that my 10 year old Orange Tabby cat, Nugget, is missing.  I think he some how slipped out of the house the other day, possibly when we had company.  Nugget is a very timid cat, afraid of his own shadow and has asthma.  He will never survive outside on his own.  That is what upsets me so much.  The thought that he could be injured or suffering breaks my heart.

I've called the municipal office, the police station and the local AWA.  No one has reported or turned in my lost kitty.  Guess I'll be making signs and hanging them up around town.  Sigh.  :-(

Come home little Nugget.  Your buddy, Simon, is missing you terribly.

2 comments:

Gina F. said...

OH! I am so sorry about your Orange Tabby cat, Nugget that he is missing. I know you are worried and wondering if he is alright. I will be praying for Nugget to return home and be safe with Simon. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! :)

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

I am sorry. We lost one about that age--we had moved to the country a year or so before and figure a bird of prey got him. We always miss our kitties.