Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What is a good shopping day?

A good shopping day to me is saving more than I spend! Here is a break down of my shopping trip to CVS this morning:

Regular Price:
1 Aussie Styling Spray       $  2.99
1 Herbal Essences Spray   $  2.99
2 DiGiorno Pizzas              $13.98
                                       ----------
TOTAL                            $19.96 
 
Coupons Used:
Aussie                             - $  1.00
 Herbal Essences             - $  2.00
DiGiorno                         - $  1.00
4 Extra Care Bucks         - $  4.00
DiGiorno Sale                  -$   6.98
                                      -----------
TOTAL DISCOUNTS     $14.98

Total Out-Of-Pocket Paid:  $  5.40 ($0.42 tax)
Received 4 Extra Care Buck on receipt    

So that's like spending $  1.40 for the list of products above.  I will be rolling my ECB's into other CVS bargains



                                         

5 comments:

BrettBMartin said...

nice score!!i love CVS muchly

Froggy said...

Well, Miss QueenB, you are the one who got me addicted to CVS'ing LOL I had been disappointed in their deals lately but learned that I can still get some great almost free items by doing smaller transactions.

faith ann raider said...

WOW!!! good for you. That is one AWESOME shopping day.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Ah, CVS, the best place to shop. Gotta love bags full for pennies!

Stephanie said...

I love CVS shopping!

Thanks for your comment! You have a great blog as well, and I'm now following. :)