Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Infant Death Prompts Recall of Ring Slings Made by Sprout Stuff Due to Suffocation Risk

Infant Death Prompts Recall of Ring Slings Made by Sprout Stuff Due to Suffocation Risk

I am all for and fully support baby wearing. If it wasn't for baby wearing I don't know how I would've survived my daughters' 1st year of life. The key is to know how to properly wear your baby in the carrier of your choice. Take the time to read the instructions, watch instructional videos if they're available and practice with a doll before trying to wear your newborn.

For what it's worth, my carrier of choice for a newborn is the Moby Wrap, hands down. I used a ring sling in the early weeks, too, but my first pick and most favorite is the Moby.

Wear your babies. Be educated. Be safe.

0 comments: