Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to Mailbox Monday ~ June 14th

Welcome to Mailbox Monday!! A blog hop to boost your subscriber count!

Hosted by: 
Simply Stacie
This Mama Loves Her Bargains  
A little of this A little of that…





Here’s how to join in the fun:

** Add your blog link to the linky
** Subscribe by email to the three hostesses. They will return the favor.
** Visit the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Mailbox Monday. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription!

Everyone is welcome to participate. Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog.

Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe.We will be subscribing to everyones blog who participates. If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.

***New This Week*** The Mailbox Monday Blog of the Week is Library Girl Reads which takes the #4 spot on the linky. Next week, we will choose from this week’s participants for the Blog of the Week.

Help us spread the word about Mailbox Monday! Write a post for your blog and add the blog hop code.

Let’s have fun and meet (and read via email) some new blogs!!

10 comments:

Island Gal said...

Thanks for following me!! I'm now following you too!!

Btw I have no idea how to create the email subscribe widget. How can i?

Thanks!!

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by on the Mailbox Monday hop!! I appreciate it a lot. And I'm following you too now!

Wilmary S. said...

Thanks!! I did it!!!

sara said...

Thanks for the follow on Friday. I'm just catching up! Following back now and can't wait to hear more about the cake decorating class...those cookies looked yummy.

Liz said...

New subscriber from mailbox monday!

www.thefloweringdogwood.com

Sandy S. said...

I'm a new subscriber from Mailbox Monday!

http://suddenlysandy.com

Mellisa said...

Hi! I found you on The Product Review place and then I saw the Blog Hop!!! I am now following you via Google Connect and I am a new Email subscriber. I would love it if you would stop by my site too!

Thanks, Mellisa

www.funsavingmoney.net

allthingsnew said...

Hi! I subscribed via email! Thanks :)

Belly Charms said...

Now that is a fantastic cake :) I am already a follower and now a subscriber.

http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

Carly said...

Hi, I'm now following you on GFC and by email. Thanks for checking out my blog and doing the same. I look forward to reading your blog.
Thanks,
Carly
www.WordyOwl.blogspot.com
WordyOwl@gmail.com