Thursday, July 15, 2010

Child's Death Prompts Recall to Repair Portable Playard Tent by Tots in Mind Due to Strangulation Hazard

It makes me sad to know that a child's death prompted this recall but I feel that it's extremely important for parents to be aware of these product recalls. Please be careful. Research these products before purchasing. My heart breaks for the family who lost their child. They purchased the item to help ensure their child's safety, I'm sure, and ended up with the most tragic outcome. I'm starting to wonder, is anything safe anymore?

Child's Death Prompts Recall to Repair Portable Playard Tent by Tots in Mind Due to Strangulation Hazard

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Hi - I'm a new follower , please check out my blog & follow me back.
Thanks, Mr. Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

BrettBMartin said...

Its horrifying that these companies are still not being more cautious. Its helpless BABIES being hurt or worse with these cribs and stuff.


and, LOL @ mr. monkey. i'm going to go follow you !!