Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10% Off Commissioned Pet Paintings


I have a special message from Sharon Lamb, the artist behind Commissioned Pet Paintings / A Brush With Fine Art.


Sharon Lamb A Brush With Fine Art said...275




Congratulations Courtney Smith!!!
I look forward to painting your pet and I'm so excited you won!!! Thank you everyone for your support and your comments. A special Thank you to you Melissa for all your hard work and your time spent setting up this blog. It is beautiful!!!
To everyone who entered I'm offering a 10% discount on all paintings just mention the giveaway when you place your commission with me. Email me at artonanything@cox.net if you have any questions. Links to my site are below

Sharon Lamb
www.stores.ebay.com/abrushwithfineart
www.sharonlamb.etsy.com






This is a great opportunity to get a portrait done of your pet at an amazingly reasonable price!  OR!  The holiday season is fast approaching us.  A custom pet portrait would make for an excellent gift!



THANKS AGAIN, SHARON!  

0 comments: