Thursday, December 9, 2010

NBC's Community Christmas Episode Review


Who said cartoons are for kids?  I was super excited to hear that Community's Christmas episode was going to be in stop motion animation.  How exciting that my husband and I got to enjoy a cartoon that didn't involve a big purple dinosaur, a blue dog or light sabers.

I don't get to watch Community every week, sure wish I could, though!  (TIVO is currently out-of-order in my house.)  So when we can get the kids in bed and we get to actually sit down to watch a show, it's always a fun time watching Community.

Watch Community on Thursdays, 8/7c.


With the Christmas episode being stop motion animation, the laughs were all that much better.  The meaning of Christmas is lost and Abed becomes fixated on rediscovering the true meaning of Christmas.  What does Abed find the true meaning of Christmas to be?  Well, you'll have to watch to find out!



I am posting this as a project with One2One Network and am eligible to win prizes.  All opinions expressed within are my own.

1 comments:

Melissa Jackson said...

I'm your newest follower!
I would love a follow back!

www.imlivingthethriftylife.blogspot.com

Thank you