Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Learn how to draw Bambi & Thumper


Have your kids ever asked you to draw a character and you haven't a clue how?  The most recent request I got was to draw one of those little green pigs from Angry Birds.  My pig looked like a pig cross-bred with a cat.  Aye.  Then my 5yr old son drew one himself and made sure to tell me that his looked way better than mine LOL

Bambi is being released on Blu-ray & DVD on March 1st.  In celebration of this release, Disney Animator Andreas Deja will teach you how to draw Bambi and Thumper!  Follow the step by step slides below and surprise your kids with your new found artistic ability!  Or share the slides with your kids and learn to draw together!

Have fun with this!  I would absolutely love for any of my readers to scan in their drawing and share it!  If you'd like your drawing posted you can e-mail me @ Darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com.

How to Draw Bambi





How to Draw Thumper

Draw Thumper!

I received a copy of Bambi on Blu-ray & DVD.  No other compensation was received.

1 comments:

BrettBMartin said...

fun!