Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Friends Just Click - Blog Hop

GFJC Blog Hop
Let's be friends, link, click, and connect! No rules!

Now just follow as many as you can on the link below and become friends- because you know, blog friends are some of the best friends you can have in life -just ask us! Leaving comments is a plus on your way to new friendships. Stumbles, Tweets, and FB Likes are a great way to show love too! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around soon-(like every Tuesday!)
A Mom's Take, Queen B, Dealicious Mom, Mom to Bed by 8 and Guest Host Simple Wyrdings!






5 comments:

Denise G said...

When I click on the button I get page not found. Just thought you would like to know.

Anonymous said...

Don't see a Link?

Froggy said...

Yeah I'm having a hard time with this one. This Mama Loves Her Bargains moved her blog from blogger to wordpress - I'm not sure if that has to do with the broken links or not. Hope to have the linky up soon!

annies home said...

I am new follower of yours come over and see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower and linked up! Great 'hop' Ha!

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-finally-made-brooch-and-ring.html