Friday, March 18, 2011

Orange Flavored Carmex Moisture Plus™ Lip Balm



Carmex has really outdone themselves this time!  If you like orange cream flavored things you will most certainly agree with me.  Carmex sent me a sample of their new trial, Orange Flavored Carmex Moisture Plus™ Lip Balm.  So I was laying in bed, sick with the flu, and my hubby brought the mail in to me.  I was so excited to see my little package with the new Carmex lip balm.  First of all, who doesn't love to get a package in the mail!?  Second of all, my lips were so dry, chapped and sore from being sick that it was the perfect opportunity to give the new flavor a try!

Like all other Carmex products, this one was easy to apply, was smooth and creamy.  It felt so good.  So of course I was eager to see how the new orange flavor was.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I was expecting a strong citrus flavor but was treated to what I can only describe as a creamsicle!  I liked that it is a nice subtle flavor that doesn't make me feel like I raided my 3yr old daughter's cotton candy flavored princess lip gloss.  It's just enough so that when I naturally lick my lips I think to myself "Mm, that tastes pretty good!"  Also, the Moisture Plus must be doing its job because my lips were healed and feeling back to normal after 1 day.

So Carmex peeps, the new trial Orange Flavored Carmex Moisture Plus™ Lip Balm gets TWO THUMBS UP from me!

I am a member of the Carmex Blog Squad and received a sample to facilitate this review.  No other compensation was received and opinions expressed within are 100% my own.

0 comments: