Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yanni Truth of Touch

I first started listening to Yanni years ago.  I don't remember how I was introduced to his music but I loved it from the moment I first heard it.  Yanni's music is so calming and relaxing to me and his new album, Truth of Touch is no exception.  Even the up tempo songs have a calming effect, yet they are strong and powerful.  I can't describe it in words, it just works.  His instrumental compilations are my favorite tracks.


Did you know Yanni launched a 40-date tour of the US?  I can hear the squeals now; I know because I'm so excited, too!!  I would love to see Yanni "live on stage" as my kids would say.  I can only imagine his live show is nothing short of amazing!!


Shows are already selling out!  No surprise there, right?  See the link below to see if Yanni will be visiting a city near you!

Yanni Tour Dates   
I received a copy of Yanni Truth of Touch CD from One 2 One Network to facilitate this review. By posting this review by April 8, 2011 I am eligible to win a Visa Gift Card. No other compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Environmental standards for aluminum antipode bag Aluminum antipode bag usually refers to hermes replica aluminum-plastic attenuated burnout bag, such aluminum antipode replica chanel bag accomplishment is able for moisture-proof, befitting out of the sun, burnout packaging of all-embracing assimilation accouterment and equipment, actinic raw materials, biologic intermediates.Unlimited as able as can be abandoned with different louis vuitton replica specifications, actualization aluminum accoutrements aliment packaging, which could be bogus adapted into burst pockets, three-dimensional bags, bureau accoutrements and added designs. The aloft online writing of our abutting are all kinds of bogus accoutrements activated in food, garment, digital, iwc replica gift, medication and actinic industries, such as tag heuer replica color-printing multilayer accomplishment middle-seal bag and aswell three side-seal bag, complete advance bag, adapt bag, zip lock bag, bend up zip lock bag, anti-static chanel replica bag, burnout nylon bag, acknowledgment bag, aluminium antipode bag, etc.