Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Technical Difficulties + Updates

Man. I'm not sure what it is with me but it seems every electronic device I touch I zap! After several weeks I finally have a working laptop, thanks to my awesome husband who literally pieced one together for me.  Although he did tell me that he was going to have me sign a waiver saying I won't zap this one, too. Men think they're so darn funny :P

My poor blog has been so neglected while I've been without a computer, too. Well I'm back in action and it's time to dust out the cobwebs and bring some life back to this place! I've got a ton of catching up to do, many past due reviews etc. and tomorrow kicks off the Blog Bash. So I think tomorrow morning, since tonight is not panning out the way I had anticipated, I will open up with a "Re-Grand Opening" of my blog.

I also want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all my valued readers who stuck around even while my blog was sitting idle. You guys rock. I had one person tell me they actually missed my blog. Anyone who blogs knows the warm and fuzzies that brings! I don't care what the stats show, knowing that one loyal reader actually looks forward to what I have to say is awesome.

Until tomorrow, Good Nite and Sweet Dreams to all!

0 comments: