Wednesday, August 24, 2011

thredUP.com 48hr Back to School flash sale


thredUP.com 48 hour back-to-school flash sale!

thredUP.com is where busy moms swap children’s clothes, toys and books online. This back-to-school season, thousands of moms are saving money and giving back by trading outgrown kids’ clothes for gently used school clothes that fit.

Sale Starts: August 24, 12:01 am EST
Sale Ends: August 25, 11:59 pm PST

Today (Aug. 24th) and tomorrow (Aug. 25th) only, get 30% off boxes of pre-loved kids & baby gear listed by other moms across the country.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I read about this place before & I think its awesome that you can get a box of clothes at such a CHEAP price! I checked it out, but never ordered anything! I am curious if anyone has received a box of items that wasn't worth paying for?!?!?

celebrie2 said...

I have swapped several boxes with them, and it was a wonderful experience! They return e-mails quickly; lots of help and hints on their newsletter. What a great way to recycle clothes!

I do have to say I got one box where the clothes weren't as described, and some were ripped and they had a musty smell, I wrote to the person, and posted my review! Like anything else, theres always one bad apple, so ask lots of questions before you buy, and you will be happy!