Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ArtsCow ~ Photo Prints and Gifts FREE for shipping!


My friend over at This Mama Loves Her Bargains alerted me about this deal.  What do I have to say about artscow?  I say HOLY COW!  Just for signing up you get  1200 free prints credits & 3 8"x8" photo books & other great photo gifts credits.  Free.  Did you hear me?  FREE!  All you pay is shipping.

It doesn't end there, either.  After you
sign up enter the code 
EIGHTBKS to receive six 20-paged 8” x 8” hardcover photo book credits and an extra two 39-paged editions.  Again, you only pay shipping.

With the holidays right around the corner you can knock out several gifts and save mega tons of money!  After you
sign up and validate your code to get EIGHT FREE PHOTO BOOKS, take a look at the Credit & Discount link and your jaw will drop at the laundry list of FREE PHOTO GIFTS!  You will not be disappointed.  I promise.

I'd love for you to sign up using
my referral link, since I'll get even MORE free stuff if you do.  Then make sure you share your own unique referral link with friends and family so YOU get MORE FREE stuff!

* Just a reminder that all free items are subject to terms and conditions as specified by artscow.  

0 comments: