Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! ~ A MUST SEE SHOW!

On August 29th my kids and I got to go see Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! in Philadelphia, PA.  My kids are 3 and 5 and when I said we were going to see Yo Gabba Gabba on stage they were ecstatic!  My daughter was convinced she was going to get to go on stage and give "the pink one" a hug.  It's all she kept talking about.  When we got to The MANN Music Center and in our seats I was finally able to convince her that waving and blowing kisses would have to do.

The show was FANTASTIC.  I seriously cannot rave about it enough.  When the show started and DJ Lance made is grand appearance on stage, the crowd went NUTS.  When the rest of the cast showed up on stage, the roar of the crowd was awesome.  My kids faces were priceless and as they squealed with delight I was literally moved to tears.  Seeing them so excited and in awe clearly gave me the warm and fuzzies.  And I wasn't the only one.  Young and old alike, we *all* had fun and enjoyed the show.  Everyone was up, dancing and singing at different points during the show.  It was really fun seeing everyone get involved.

A few of my favorite highlights from the show:  A local band played a song - I only wish I heard them say the name because if they had an album, I'd buy it.  They were that good.  A visit from Benjamen Franklin was even worked in.  Seeing Brobe fly was unexpected and fun.  They did *my* favorite song, There's a Party in my Tummy and a few others that the kids were all into.

I took a TON of pictures.  Like, an INSANE amount of pictures.  Grab some popcorn and watch the slideshow.  Don't worry, I didn't put ALL of the pictures in the slide show. :P

gabba - free slideshow maker with music

Make sure you comment if you're going to a Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! show.  I'd love to see your pictures :-)

OH!  And don't forget, there's a COOL TRICKS contest going on right now.  Check it out!


0 comments: