Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Disney Princess Shimmer Doll Collection $27 at Target!

This deal is tooooo good not to share!  In fact, I made a special trip to Target tonight to make sure this Santa has the Disney Princess Shimmer Doll Collection under the tree for a special 3yr old .

Disney Princess Shimmer Doll Collection


List: $59.99
Sale: $54.99
Less 50% off COUPON 
TOTAL: $27.50 (before tax)

Make sure you print the coupon or have an original coupon.  I tried to print one at the kiosk and it wouldn't let me.  I asked the CS Mgr. for help and he, reluctantly, found me a coupon to use :-)

2 comments:

Mom in Nebraska said...

That is a great deal.

Chris said...

Great deal! I hope I have seen this before Christmas and I hope you would have the same or better deals next Christmas.

My best friend is a doll collector, and she travels around the world just to have some addition to her collection. One of her favorites is porcelain dolls that are really expensive and beautiful. She buys them clothes for 18 inch dolls for their wardrobe. She is blessed that she can afford her luxurious life and can do everything for leisure and pleasure. She actually just purchased the most beautiful 18 inch doll clothing. I wish I am on the same shoe like her.