Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DQ Blizzard Maker - At Target

I love to "make a bargain" and I love sharing when I do!  My son has been drooling over the DQ Blizzard Maker for months and has been saying for some time that he's gotta ask Santa for that.  Well, Santa did some smart shopping and will be leaving a DQ Blizzard Maker under the tree.  My son will be THRILLED!

Below is a break down of my online cart:


Qty.  ItemPrice 
1Dairy Queen Blizzard MakerSpin Master; Toy;$24.99
Subtotal of Items: $24.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.99
Free Shipping:-$5.99
Promotion(s) Applied:-$10.00
-----------
Total before tax: $14.99
Estimated Tax: $1.05
-----------
Total: $16.04
e-GiftCards: - $15.00
-----------
Total for this Order:  $1.04

4 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! You always amaze me! GREAT JOB!!

The Bipolar Diva said...

you rocked that!

Anonymous said...

What was the promotion applied? I would love to get my son one of these :)

Froggy said...

The coupon is in the Target toy coupon booklet. You can get the coupons online at target.com.

The code for the $10 off the Blizzard Maker is TCHD1019

Happy shopping!