Friday, November 5, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards ROCK!

If you follow my blog you know how much I love Shutterfly.  I've used them many, many times and have always been pleased with their products.  They have products for every occasion that range from prints to home decor.

The holidays are coming up and since my children are still young I like to send out photo Christmas cards.  The process couldn't be any easier.  You pick a template, upload your photos (or select from photos already uploaded), drag and drop your photos into the template and add your text.  That's it!

Below are 2 cards that I created in previous years with Shutterfly.


If photo cards aren't your thing, they have a large assortment of classic Christmas cards available to choose from.  They also have a nice selection of religious Christmas cards for those who prefer to remember the meaning of Christmas.

This year I might try something new.  Shutterfly offers Christmas gift tags and I think they will be a fun addition to my annual wrapping extravaganza - not that I *need* the gift tags but I like adding a little extra special touch to the gifts.

By posting this information I will receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.  No other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.

Bloggers, find out how you can get 50 free holiday cards http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

1 comments:

HBrummett said...

These are so cute! I used shutterfly a few years ago to do christmas cards. They have more really great options now. I'll check them out for this year!