Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Official Ultimate Blog Party 2010 Post

Okay, I have to work fast here...so my blog entry won't be as detailed or fancy as so many of yours.  Heck, mine is going to be short, sweet and to the point!

Today I found out about the Blog Party through a tweet from someone I follow.  My how I wish I had found it sooner!  I never would've found such great blogs, etsy stores, etc. without the help of the Blog Party.  Thank you so much for all the hard work that goes into organizing this!  And a super huge thank you to all the participants providing all these very generous giveaways!  You guys ROCK!

I really hope that I covered all my basis and completed all the tasks required to win prizes.  I feel bad rushing through but I still had life to tend to...kids' activities, dinner, baths, bedtime routines.  Next year I will get the party started from the very beginning, that's for sure!

So after looking at the prize list, here's my top picks, although I'd be tickled pink just to win :-D

USC 11 – Win a $50 gift certificate good towards any purchase in my Etsy shop 
or my website.
Provided by: Priddy Creations Custom Designs

US85 – A $40 gift certificate from BeautifulBlooms.etsy.com

US56 – 12″ x 24″ Custom, hand~painted gallery style canvas for baby nursery or kid’s
room {to be coordinated with winner’s
bedding/decor} for one winner, see samples here!
Provided by: October Belle Designs LLC

US50 – Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Froggy Girl Designs!

US48 – New Momma Prize Package from the Pampered Chef including the
Must Have Quick-Stir Pitcher and Twixit! Clips valued at over $30!

USC 16 – $50 gift certificate to eSpecially Simple Graphic Design & Consulting
to be used toward a wide selection graphic design and consulting services. Great
for giving your blog a whole new look or helping you take that next bold step
with your ministry or business!

2 comments:

Jinxy and Me said...

Thanks for stopping by tonight and your comment. I hope you're a big winner in the UBP10 giveaways!

Cheryl D. said...

Hi! I'm still checking out some of the blogs! Nice site!