Monday, September 19, 2011

Spooky Buddies available on Blu-ray & DVD 9/20! (Tomorrow!)



My family and I are so excited about the release of Spooky Buddies on Blu-ray & DVD tomorrow. We have been waiting for this since we first saw the ad in the Santa Buddies DVD box. You don't have to be a dog lover to find the buddy movies absolutely adorable. We all have memories of holiday movies and shows we liked to watch every year. My kids are growing up knowing the buddy movies as holiday tradition. We cannot wait to see Spooky Buddies and add it to our Halloween traditions!


Below are some activity sheets and recipes for you and your family! You can download the Spooky Buddies activity sheets by clicking the images or clicking the highlighted links.

  

While you're here, go ahead and watch a sneak peak trailer!



I will be receiving a product sample in exchange for posting. No other compensation will be received. All opinions expressed within are 100% my own.

0 comments: