Friday, July 30, 2010

App Friday: iEarned That

I subscribe to Moms with Apps and look forward to their App Friday posts every week.  I've been able to download (er, have my husband download, since I lost my iPod Touch, argh) some great kid apps for FREE.  This week they shared an app that I'm super excited about.  A reward chart/program app!  My kids are all about technology (how could they not be when both parents are computer geeks) and LOVE using iPods.  I have high hopes that this reward system will be a success.

"This week we are on our best behavior  with iEarnedThat, an app that helps kids set and accomplish goals using a foundation of positive reinforcement."

Read more about it at Moms with Apps  and find out how you can get the app for FREE!

2 comments:

Lorraine Akemann said...

Hello! Lorraine here, editor at Moms With Apps. Thanks so much for the supportive post! We hope to keep the good apps coming your way. :)

Sarah said...

I'm going to check that out! Clever..."Moms With Apps!"