Monday, July 26, 2010

Mailbox Monday ~ July 26, 2010

NEW this week.  As most of you have seen on my blog, I am walking my first 5k in August to raise money for cancer research.  I need to raise $250 for the walk and as you can see in my widget to the right, I'm 1/2 way there.  This week I'm going to offer to make custom blog buttons to help raise money.  Donate $5.00 to the LIVESTRONG Challenge, using the widget to the right, and you will receive custom buttons for your blog, a blog event etc.  Comment here saying you've made a donation and I will contact you about making your button.  I will also be adding you to the special Blogger Honor Roll that's in the works.  Wondering what my buttons look like? Take a look around my blog.  I'm no expert but I enjoy doing them.  Thank you in advance for your support!


Welcome to 
Mailbox Monday!!
A blog hop to boost your subscriber count!


Here’s how to join in the fun:
  • Add your blog link to the linky
  • Subscribe by email to the three hostesses. They will return the favour.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Mailbox Monday. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription!
Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog.
Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe.We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky. ** If you are unsure how to add an e-mail subscribe section to your blog, visit www.feedburner.com
The Mailbox Monday Blog of the Week is Traci66! which takes the #4 spot on the linky. Next week, we will choose from this week’s participants for the Blog of the Week.
Help us spread the word about Mailbox Monday! Write a post for your blog and add the blog hop code.
Let’s have fun and meet (and read via email) some new blogs!!  ALSO FYI - I'm sometimes a little slow in following everyone who joins Mailbox Monday but I will get there and I DO follow back!  

10 comments:

Mamacita La Cuponera said...

Following you on Mailbox Monday!


www.couponmamacita.blogspot.com

The Baby Store Plus said...

I love blog hops. I also prefer to subscribe via email too! Lots of bloggers I already know on your list...I am among friends here.

I hopped over from Bloggy Moms Grab my Button page. Look for your button on my Fav's page as soon as I get done reading more of your posts here.

TheCraftBarn said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm already a follower, but now I'm also an email subscriber!!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm already an email subscriber.

Happy MM!
http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

Unknown said...

I subscribed and I am a follower.
Quick Tattletails

cristiniscouponcrazy said...

stopping by from Mailbox Monday
i subscribed to your emails
they are easier to keep up with then rss!
im looking forward to reading them!

HBrummett said...

Hi ! ijust seubscribed to yoru email. I am stopping by from Mailbox MOnday. I hope you will visit me and subscribe too! I have lots of great giveaways going on right now! OH and we have a Monday Blog Hop going on right now! I hope you will come join in the fun! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

mae said...

New Follower from Mailbox Monday!!

mae

http://thecupcakecoalition.blogspot.com/

Let's Just Give It Away said...

A little late, but I am following you back and subscribe via email! Thanks!

www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

Thank you for following me back, I did that the first time I did the twitter hop thing too :)
Have a Great Sunday

mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/