Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday July 5th

Welcome to Mailbox Monday!!
A blog hop to boost your subscriber count!

------> NOTE:  I am out of town right now so don't get upset if I don't follow you back right away.  I will be gone until Sunday so will likely be catching up with Mailbox Monday next week.  But don't worry, if you subscribe and/or GFC follow, I *will* be returning the favor.  I also had some major blog problems before I left for vacation last week so I am behind on last weeks Mailbox Monday.  Sigh.  I do promise, though, I *will* follow back!  Pinky swear :-)

Hope all of my American followers had a great, and safe!, Fourth of July!!!!

Hosted by Simply StacieThis Mama Loves Her Bargains and A little of this A little of that…




Here’s how to join in the fun:
  • Add your blog link to the linky
  • Subscribe by email to the three hostesses. They will return the favor.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Mailbox Monday. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription!
Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog.
Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe.We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.
The Mailbox Monday Blog of the Week is The Chickenista which takes the #4 spot on the linky. Next week, we will choose from this week’s participants for the Blog of the Week.
Help us spread the word about Mailbox Monday! Write a post for your blog and add the blog hop code.
Let’s have fun and meet (and read via email) some new blogs!!

3 comments:

Tye said...

I'm a new email subscriber and follower via GFC. Please visit my blog at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

Paula said...

Thank you for hosting! I signed up to be a new subscriber.

http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

Shopper Gal said...

Hi, I'm now subscribing to your emails thanks to MM's :)

-Shopper Gal