Thursday, January 6, 2011

**HOT** FREE Lego Club Magazine 2yr Subscription

I'm super excited to have stumbled upon this deal!  My son, 5 1/2yrs, absolutely adores playing with Legos.  It keeps him busy for extended periods of time, which means mommy also loves Legos!  I have to admit, I often do get annoyed at the teeny little pieces I find all over the place but it's worth it.  These days I wonder 'was it a Lego or Barbie shoe I just vacuumed up?' LOL

Aaaand, since I love FREE things you know I jumped on this FREE 2yr subscription to Lego Club Magazine!  What makes this deal even sweeter, for us, is that they send out Lego Club Jr. to members under the age of 7.  Nice!

SIGN UP for your FREE 2yr Lego Club Magazine Subscription HERE.  Make sure to read the fine print, there are some exclusions.

I received no compensation for this post.  I found the deal and posted about it on my free will.

2 comments:

Stefany T said...

Thank you!!!

MaureenT said...

Thank you so very much!! Sent for one for our 5 1/2 year old!