Monday, January 31, 2011

Superbowl and DiGiorno Pizza! #digiornogt

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Okay, those who know me on a personal level are probably confused.  Why would *I* be writing about FOOTBALL!?!?  Everyone know's I'm not a sports fan.  I am, however, a fan of the activities that revolve around football.  Yesterday my family and I spent the day together playing the Wii and hanging out before the Pro Bowl.  We had a great time  For dinner we had Atlantic City subs, wings and you guessed it, PIZZA!

IT'S NOT DELIVERY, IT'S DI GIORNO!!

Being a member of Collective Bias we are sometimes given the opportunity to do "shoppertunities"  It's a great way for companies to get feedback about their products and the consumers shopping experiences while purchasing their products.  I was lucky enough to be picked for the Di Giorno shoppertunity.  In my house we LOVE Di Giorno pizzas, so I was very confident in sharing this frozen pizza brand during our Pro Bowl family gathering.

It's amazing the conversation that a frozen pizza can spark!  I think it goes without saying that food, in general, is a very personal preference and what one person loves another will hate.  But from the feedback I received yesterday, Di Giorno gets a VERY GOOD rating from my extended family.  Not all loved it, my SIL isn't a huge pizza fan to begin with and she didn't care for the sauce flavor.  My MIL prefers her pizzas done lite (and I prefer mine done to nearly crispy cheese lol) and with a thin crust.  This particular pizza was a thick, rising crust.  Was delicious, IMO!


SUPERBOWL SUNDAY- COMING SOON TO A TV NEAR YOU!

What will you be serving for Superbowl Sunday?  Even if you're not a sports fan, like myself, there are the activities prior to the game (like playing the Wii or boards games - great family bonding time!) and even the commercials to look forward to.  And lets not deny it, the food served during a big game, like the Superbowl, ROCKS!  I highly recommend giving DiGiorno pizza a try.  It's delicious and will save you money!  A DiGiorno pizza is less than 1/2 price of a pizza in a pizza shop!  When you're buying multiple pizzas, that's a lotta dough you can save!  (ha ha...get it..I crack me up!)

SO IS IT DELIVERY OR IS IT DIGIORNO?

Let your guests decide!

I was compensated by Collective Bias for this blog post.  All thoughts and opinions expressed within are 100% my own.

0 comments: