Friday, August 13, 2010

A note to my readers using Internet Explorer

It has come to my attention that most of you are using Internet Explorer to view A little of this A little of that...  I used to use Internet Explorer for web browsing but continually got slammed with spyware, viruses and other glitchy problems - despite the use of virus and spyware protection.  My hubby, being the computer nerd, er, guru that he is got annoyed each and every time he had to clean up my mess.  He told me to stop using Internet Explorer, that it was the source of my problems, and to use Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera.  After using Firefox for some time and having it crash over and over I settled in with Google Chrome, occasionally Opera.  Dare I admit that all the problems previously experienced disappeared?

This brings me to the fact that my blog was designed using Google Chrome.  For some reason, beyond my control at this point, Internet Explorer doesn't recognize the coding the same way Google Chrome, and other browsers, do.  If you're using Internet Explorer chances are you don't see my awesome blog rolls scrolling but instead see many buttons that overlap and extend off the page, making it difficult to navigate.  That is NOT how my blog appears when viewed with Google Chrome and Opera.

I am going to attempt to fix this but I have no idea how yet.  It's going to take time.  My goal is to make my blog user friendly and easy to navigate for everyone.  In the mean time, may I recommend viewing A little of this A little of that... using Google Chrome or Opera.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as I try to make my blog the best it can be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only use Google Chrome, so I haven't noticed it before. It looks great on GC! Good luck!

lisa said...

Yes I have noticed this in IE-at the moment I use FF but I may switch over to Google Chrome.

Lynn said...

I've been having many problems with IE. I'm thinking of switching over to GC.

Good luck!