Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dog Days of Summer ~ Bad Dog ~ WINNERS!

Thank you to Workman Publishing for being a sponsor for the Dog Days of Summer event!

And the WINNERS are...
Lynette said...41

When I have a treat in my hand, my dog goes through her whole repertoire of tricks before I even give her a command - she is so eager she figures she may as well try everything she know!

76

Shellie said...
Like Workman on Facebook.
Brutus Duffy

9

Shannon said...
I follow via GFC


snaugle81@gmail.com

13

Peggy said...
My granddogs are so cute! Ruby will sleep under the covers by my daughter's feet! Randy is a big baby and the sweetest mixed German Shepard ,Damon and Matty ,the boxers think the couch is theirs , Dutchess is laid back and follows Rocky's lead!
All so sweet!!
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com
August 18, 2010 7:07 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!

The winners were chosen using random.org and are listed in the order they were picked.  Everyone will be notified via e-mail and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.  In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within the designated time frame, a new winner will be chosen.

0 comments: