Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture

I just heard about this awesome new product called Fracture and I cannot wait to try it out!  What is a Fracture?  It's the up and coming "picture frame"!  A one piece picture and frame on printed glass that mounts to your wall, quickly and easily to boot!  Printed glass - seriously, I am super excited to see this!!!

Fracture's introductory product lets you print your digital pictures right onto glass!  There's no paper, film or anything involved.  Simply ink and glass.  We have effectively combined printing, framing, and mounting into one simple process.  You upload your photo to FractureMe.com, we print it on glass, and send it on it's way with everything you need to mount and display. It's a one-stop, complete photo decor solution.

And get this, if I'm among the first 100 participants writing a blog post about this, I'll be writing a follow up with my actual experience using Fracture.

I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.

0 comments: